Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Twenty one months four weeks

Hello world!

I read books myself, and make all the noises. I had a really cool library book with lots of great pictures of cars, trucks, trains, and everything like that. It was so good, I didn't want my mama to take it back to the library. We renewed it two times! Then the librarian said I could have it since I love it so much, because it was too worn out to go back. I was so happy! It's called Things That Move.

I used to just like turning the pages, but now I like to read the story, too. My dad reads me a book called Caps For Sale, and I wait for him to read it before I turn the next page.

My mama sometimes dances with me. She picks me up and we dance and spin. Or I stand in front of her and we hold hands to dance. When a waltz plays on the radio we always dance. My dad dances the Franklin dance with me.

My mama sings the Franklin song to me. It goes like this:
"I got rhythm
I got music
I got Franklin
Who could ask for anything more?"
Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment