Thursday, January 26, 2012

Twenty two months three weeks

Hello world!

I went to visit my grandparents in London. I haven't seen them in ages and ages. My grandad is my new best friend. I build stuff with him. My nana makes the best pork. I ate all mine and asked for more. Twice. I played with my cousin Grace, too. She's three but she's good at playing.

When I went walking with my mama, I couldn't see our dog. I asked my mama, "Where dog?" Then our dog ran out from behind the trees. I said, "There is!" At home I saw my dad's boot and asked my mama, "Where dad?" But he wasn't there.

I know lots of signs for animals. I know how to sign caterpillar, bear, dog, duck, and more. I can sign other words too. I sign wee-wee, again, milk, bath, sleep, all gone. I'm good at signing.

My neighbor called Eileen always gives me juice when I visit. I love visiting her. She always says, do you want juice? I always say, "Yes!"

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment