Thursday, February 2, 2012

Twenty two months four weeks

Hello world!

I feel yucky. I have snot and I can't sleep very much. Last night I woke up twice so my mama and dad let me sleep in their bed. I liked that a lot. I got to wriggle and poke and kick. When my dad got up for work I told him bye-bye, then I went back to sleep.

I help my mama garden. She cuts off sticks and I carry them to the pile. Also I pick up rubbish to put in the bin. And I show her where dog poo is so she can throw it away. I say "yuck."

I remember to tidy up my things. When I get out a new book, I put the old book away. Mostly my mama doesn't even have to remind me. At night before bath, it's best to tidy up all the toys. Both my mama and dad help too.

When I get dressed in the morning, my mama asks me where my shoes are. I look for them. When I find them, I say "Here is!" and then run to my mama so we can put them on.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment