Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Twenty three months two weeks

Hello world!

I still have snot but my eyes are better. My mama gives me a hankie and I wipe my own nose. Sometimes I ask her for the hankie.

In the bathroom, if you open the bottom drawer then open the top drawer, you can step on the bottom and reach into the top. I get out all the toothbrushes and give them to who they belong to. I love to brush teeth. I get out all the toothpaste too. I even take off the lids myself.

My best toy to play with is legos. I love building stuff. My dad builds with me. I stack up all the green blocks together, and all the orange blocks together. It's so cool.

I woke up twice this week in the middle of the night because of poo. I woke up and had to sit on the potty and poo. No way I was going to poo in my jammies!

I know how to use an inhaler. Shake it up, take off the lid, then blow on it.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment