Thursday, February 23, 2012

Twenty three months three weeks

Hello world!

My best new words are "ball" and "apple." I also like to say "banana" and "fish." I have a book with all those things in it.

I know how to jump on the bed. I jump after my bath. It's so funny; I laugh and laugh.

I love to play outside! I got to play outside lots this week with just my jacket on. I chase the dog, throw things, sit in my car, run around, climb on things, follow my mama everywhere; it's SO much fun! I helped my mama plant seeds. First we put the seeds in the dirt, and then we poked them down with fingers. Then we watered them. I liked the poking part the best. I brush my hands off afterwards.

I try to hold it when I wake up in bed and need to pee. It's hard though, especially if no one hears me right away. But I don't like wet jammies, so I try my best. My dad says I can have a real bed soon, if I promise not to go downstairs in the middle of the night; that way I can get out of bed and wake someone up to help me.

I don't go downstairs by myself. I always hold someone's hand.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment