Thursday, March 1, 2012

Twenty three months four weeks

Hello world!

My best words this week are "water" and "juice" and "more." When I finish my juice in the morning I ask for more, but my mama always gives me water instead. Good thing I like water too.

After our walk I call the dog back so she can go on her leash. I clap my hands, pat my leg, and shout "DOGDOGDOG!" and then she comes. My mama does it too. After the dog is on the leash, I stroke her head gently.

When I play with the dog I chase her around. Sometimes I bump into her on purpose; I'm not supposed to kick or step on her tail though, and I'm not allowed to touch her dog food. But that's ok because I got the cereal out and fed it to her piece by piece.

I found a ladybug all by myself. It was sleeping on a leaf, then it woke up and flew away. I kept checking the leaf to see if it came back yet.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment