Thursday, March 22, 2012

Twenty four months two weeks

Hello world!

My best words this week are "bumble bee" and "puddle." I say "bubble bee" and "pubble."

I love to find ladybirds. I call them "babybugs." When I find one, I kneel down so I can look at it but not touch it--just watch it.

I helped my dad build a little house. It's outside. I put in some screws and I also hammered. Nothing lives in it yet, and the door is too small for me to get in. I can open the door, though.

I go on a walk in the morning with my mama and dog. I like to look for frogs, fish, bugs, and ducks. I also find leaves, trees, flowers, puddles, and dog poo. Once I saw our dog peeing and I went up to her and shouted "wee-wee!"

I ran over the daffodils with my pushcart; then my mama told me it made them ouchy so I stopped running them over and kissed them better instead.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment