Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Twenty two months one week

Hello world!

I really like the cupboards in the kitchen. I open them and organize the stuff inside. I'm not supposed to organize the glass jars but sometimes I do it anyway.

I also like helping with housework. I like to put away shoes, books, and rubbish. I really like to sweep; I get out the broom and mop and use them both at the same time. I still love laundry, too. When the washing machine finishes, I put it all in the basket.

I heard the rubbish truck coming down our street, and I ran over to my mama and asked her to pick me up so I could see. She told me to climb up on the chair, so I did. I stood on the chair and watched the men and the bins and the truck. I watched it till they went away, and I said bye-bye. I also watched a delivery truck with my dad. It beeped so I knew it was there; my dad picked me up and I pointed to it. Then the driver waved at me! When he drove off, I told my dad "beep beep all gone."

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment