Thursday, November 24, 2011

Twenty months three weeks

Hello world!

Today I had a huge dinner with mashed potato, vegetables, gravy, and turkey. I ate so much! It was really tasty.

I went on a walk with my mama and dad and dog. I scrunched the leaves on the ground with my feet. I saw a big digger digging; I have a book about diggers. My mama picked me a berry to eat, then my dad carried me home because my legs got tired. It was a fun walk.

This week I want to be awake even when I'm sleepy. There's so many interesting things to do that it's hard to get to sleep. Sometimes I go in bed and just sing and talk. I throw out all my blankets and pull my kitty's tail so it plays a quiet song. I pull it a lot. If I don't sleep when it's nap time, I have quiet time instead. That's when I go in my bed for an hour and don't scream.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment