Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Eighteen months three weeks

Hello world!

I know where my eyes, nose, teeth, tongue, and hair is. I also know noses are for sniffing. When my dad takes me out of the bath, I tell him "teeth" and point so I can brush my teeth.

Our dog eats dog food. I pick it up from the dish and give it to her. I eat it too.

When it's time to cook dinner I sometimes get tired. I tell my mama I'm sleepy by hanging on to her legs and whining. When I do this, my mama says, "do you want to ride with me in the sling?" and so I go get the sling. I like to ride on my mama's back because she makes a funny bounce when she puts me in. Then I relax and hang out and she cooks dinner and then I eat it.

I was relaxing in the sling and my mama sang a song about Old MacDonald. I liked that song a lot. When she finished, I sang the verse about the dog: "la la laaaaa woof woof! laaaa woof woof!"

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment