Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Twenty five months two weeks

Hello world!

My best words this week are "tree," "clock," "black," and "pocket."

This week it's rained a lot and I get to play inside. I played with the salt shaker and shook out all the salt and drew pretty patterns in it. Then I played in my dad's guitar bag and knotted up all the cables together. I also played in the kitchen cupboards and took all the lids off the sauces. It's a lot of fun to play indoors!

I tried on a new pair of jammies and I took them off so I was nakey. Then I told my mama I needed to pee; she told me to get the potty so I went into the bathroom and sat down on it. I sat down all by myself and did a poo. I didn't need any help--except to wipe. I also almost always remember to hold it when I wake up from my nap. Most days I wear the same undies all day without getting wet.

I really like giving kisses and hugs to my mama and daddy. I kiss and hug my toys too.

I got a chocolate gorilla. I get to eat a piece every day. I also have a stuffed gorilla named Ernie. I pretended Ernie was made of chocolate and I pretended to eat a piece of him. No one showed me how; I made it up by myself.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment