Thursday, April 26, 2012

Twenty five months three weeks

Hello world!

My best words this week are "olive," "truck," "star," and "jacket."

I set the table at dinner time.  I put forks and knives and spoons on the table for everyone.  I also like to clear the table;  I can reach the sink so I can put my own fork and plate in it.  I sometimes find my dad's mug and put that in the sink.  It goes crash!

A couple of times I woke up in the morning and shouted that I needed to pee, and my mama got me up so I didn't even wet my bed.  This morning I climbed to the top rail of my bed and my mama caught me before I rolled off.  It was really fun to climb up there. 

I have a book from the library about "twinkle twinkle."  My mama and dad started singing the song so I ran and got the book out of the library bag.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment