Thursday, December 31, 2009

Twenty-nine weeks four days

Partner thinks the reason why I haven't had any strange food cravings during this pregnancy is that I eat a balanced diet anyway. I generally eat my five-a-day,almost always eat whole grains for breakfast (either cereal or oatmeal) and hardly ever touch junk food. Plus we cook dinner from scratch nearly every day, meaning meals without excess salt/sugar/preservatives/colorings. Two of my coworkers (bearing in mind I work in a kitchen) don't cook at home--they just eat ready meals from the supermarket. And one has kids, too. I think that's disgraceful.

Partner and I made a movie from our last Christmas as a childless couple: http://www.youtube.com/user/how1she1sparkles#p/a/u/0/LRAgfDW2JoU. There are a few good shots of my tummy.

A few nights now I've had bad cramps in my calf, usually from turning and stretching while half-asleep. Though the pain is not as intense when I get up in the morning, it's still been hard to walk on until I warm it up a little.

The weight I'm carrying is beginning to get a bit heavy. On my walk today I could feel it dragging at my midriff with every step. I feel I ought to be wearing a belly bra or something, just to hold it up. I can only imagine the sag I'll have once the baby's born.

No comments:

Post a Comment