Friday, February 26, 2010

Thirty-seven weeks five days

It's a bit difficult taking a photo of oneself in a mirror. Especially when one doesn't have a full-length mirror. I took this one today.

My bag for the hospital is mostly packed. I started packing it, and realized not everything was going to fit in the bag I chose. And I thought I chose a big bag! There's a few things that aren't in there yet; maybe I should try rearranging everything. Most of what's in there are baby things.

I've had a lot of drive recently to try and get things done before the birth: I've done a lot of sewing, and a lot of studying ahead for my classes. I'm actually about a month ahead in one class, but only about a week ahead in the other. The first has a more relaxed schedule, allowing two weeks per unit (normally about four/five chapters); the second only allows one week per unit.

While they are still new and unpuked-upon, I took some pictures of baby things I have made. The bassinet cover with embroidery:Two crocheted blankets, using the Tiramisu baby blanket pattern:
A front-opening pj top for nursing (I plan on making another one of these in the next few days). I really like it, though I haven't actually worn it to bed yet:Franklin hasn't been so fidgety for the past week or so. I think part of it is that I've been up and doing things almost constantly, so he's not getting a lot of my blood sugar. But he's also got nearly no room now I think, and can't fling his arms and legs about like he used to. He still pushes a bit on my stomach and gives me heartburn, and still presses up against my ribs, but it's not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment