Sunday, April 4, 2010

Three weeks, five days

Oh he's getting bigger and bigger. And he still wants to eat and eat. Unfortunately he's been getting bad burps, and they're hard to get up sometimes, making him uncomfortable and fussy.

He's a lot more alert and is awake for longer periods--maybe an hour at a time, a few times a day. He looks at faces now, and listens and watches when I talk to him. I played a little game with him--he may or may not have played back with me. I kissed his hand and told him what I was doing several times. Then he grabbed my finger and put it in his mouth. What a cutie!

He's sleeping a little bit longer by himself at night, but I'm still not getting much sleep at a time: two hours, if I'm lucky. He was down for two hours with me while Partner was downstairs watching tv, and when Partner came up, he woke me up with a start and I couldn't remember where the baby was.

I've also caught Partner burping an imaginary baby in his sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment