Sunday, August 8, 2010

Twenty-one weeks five days

Hello world!

This is me eating an apple. I ate the whole thing.** My mama gave me a piece of orange the other day and I almost sucked it down in one go, except she wouldn't let go of it. I really like to taste fruit. I still eat my own food, but I get to taste other things.

**mama helped a little.

I don't exactly know what happened, but I lost a lot of my hair. Mama used to call me wolfboy because I had a little curl on my ears; she also used to call me a dandelion, but my fuzz is missing. Now my mohawk doesn't work very well any more. Dad always smoothed it down but mama kept fluffing it back up. My bald patch on the back of my head is also gone. Maybe the hair on top of my head fell down the back of my head.

I learned some things recently by watching my parents. Mama lets me sit on her lap when she plays piano, and I worked out how to play it too. She didn't even have to show me; I figured it out all by myself. I also know what to do with a water bottle: chew on the lid. I'm sure something's supposed to happen when you do, though.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment