Saturday, August 28, 2010

Twenty-four weeks five days

Hello world!

This week my dad was so smart; he put me to bed all by himself. Normally I need my mama to feed me and sing to me, but my dad did it all. One minute I was whining and pulling my ear in his arms, and the next thing I knew it was morning.

I tried eating a peach yesterday. My mama cut it in half and I ate my half, and slurped up all the juice. When I gave it back to her, all that was left was a little bit of dry peel and I had a lot of smushed peach on my clothes, somehow.

One of the best things to do is sit on my mama's lap when she plays piano. I play the notes she misses, or I hold her arms and show her where to play. And I sing along. I do it with dad too, sometimes. Dad plays guitar for me. I think I'm going to play guitar, too. I also sing along with the radio in the car, and I like to sing when I first wake up.

I worked out how to chew on my feet. I like it.

Love,

Franklin

1 comment:

  1. He is such an adorable little guy! I love the stage where they are always putting their feet in their mouth. So cute!

    ReplyDelete