Monday, August 23, 2010

Twenty-three weeks six days

Hello world!

My mama took me to meet her friend and baby last week. The other baby was only a little bit bigger than me, and could kind of wriggle around but not exactly crawl. I'm just starting to wriggle. While mama fed me, I got so caught up listening to the conversation that when she laughed at a joke, from under the blanket I laughed too.

So far I've eaten oatmeal with mama's milk, banana, melon, zuccini, and potato. I wasn't too sure about the zuccini, and when my dad gave me potato, I was too tired to try it. I'll have to try it again to see if I like it. My mama gave me a melon slice and I held it and ate it. It was slippery, but if I dropped it, mama just picked it back up for me. I worked out which side to eat and which side to hold; it was yummy.

The best place to sleep in is my big boy bed. I sometimes sleep in the car, but I really like watching out the window. I do my best to stay awake in my stroller too. Me and mama went walking with the dog. I watched her running around playing with other dogs. When our dog came up to me and laughed, I thought it was hilarious. Our dog likes me, but she didn't like me at first because I hurt her ears. I don't yell like that anymore, though: I'm a big boy.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment