Monday, September 6, 2010

Twenty-five weeks six days

Hello world!

Sometimes I pee in my potty. My mama or daddy puts me on it when it's time to change me, and if I need to pee, I will. Mama lets me play naked sometimes; I like that a lot. I play on the grass outside, and I have a special mat for inside. When I pee, I make a growly noise.

I can almost crawl! Well, I can get on my hands and knees and skootch backwards. And I can turn and wiggle around. I wake myself up when I have dreams about crawling. My feet seem to push all by themselves, and I roll over suddenly and wake up. Then I'm grumpy and need my mama.

Most days me and mama take the dog for a walk. I love going for a walk. I look at trees, sky, grass, flowers, bushes, pond, and dogs. I wear my hat when we go walking, so the sun doesn't get in my eyes.

Mama lets me ride in my sling more, so she can get stuff done. If she puts me down, I get bored and lonely and want her back after a little while. When I ride with her, everything is so interesting! I help her wash dishes, take out the recycling, do the laundry, and lots more.

I felt really really yucky last week for one night. I puked and puked SO much, and then I couldn't do anything but lay there and not move. I couldn't even eat: that's how yucky I felt. So mama and daddy took me to see the doctors at the hospital. I liked them, but I didn't like their stethoscopes. After they played with my legs and chest and talked to me, I suddenly felt much better and stopped puking and wanted to eat. After eating, we went home and I went to sleep, and then I was completely better.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment