Sunday, September 12, 2010

Twenty-six weeks five days

Hello world!

I had a really busy weekend. We went to grandad and nanny's house to play, but it is way too far away. I had to sit in my carseat forever and I got so upset, we had to keep stopping so mama could fix it. On the way home, she helped me sit up in the seat and leaned over to feed me while my daddy drove, and that was much much better.

I liked being at grandad's house; there were lots of people to play with me. I played with my cousins and nanny and grandad and aunt. One of my cousins had ruffles on her chest and I grabbed them. Nanny said I liked ruffles, but actually what I like is under them. I also like their dog: he's black and funny. He runs around like crazy, laughing all the time. He made me laugh too.

I got to eat lamb and vegetables for dinner, too. I think it's my favorite.

When I get my bum changed, I eat my feet and mama sings the Feet Song. It goes like this:

Feet feet
I got feet
Feet feet
You got feet
Feet feet
We got feet
Feet feet feet feet
Feet feet feet.
Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment