Sunday, September 19, 2010

Twenty-seven weeks five days

Hello world!

For two weeks my mama and I have gone to a fun class where I get to sing and crawl and eat as much as I want. The other babies just lay there and their mamas massage them, but I go there to make noise and play! Then I have a massage later at home.

Because I can kind of crawl now, I get to eat all sorts of fun and interesting things. Power cords--I like them. And my dad's shoes and a ukulele. Whenever I find something really good, it always seems to disappear next time.

The best thing is standing and walking, though. I could do that for hours, if someone holds my hands.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning and after my mama feeds me, she just lets me snuggle in bed with her, but the mattress feels really weird when it bounces. Other times I go back to sleep in my big boy bed. My big boy bed doesn't bounce. Mostly I grab her hair and her mouth in mama's bed: it's good to snuggle.

Love,

Franklin

1 comment: