Sunday, September 26, 2010

Twenty-eight weeks five days

Hello world!

I've felt kind of yucky this week. I have a snotty nose and cough, and yesterday I was too hot. Today I was a little better but just couldn't sleep even though I was SO tired. My daddy said, let's go for a drive. I had a rest in the car and then felt a little better.

We got a new car. It smells funny.

When my mama says, where's the dog? I look for our doggy. Then when she says, where's dad? I look for dad. When my daddy waves at me, I sometimes wave back. And when I'm playing on the floor, if my mama says, come here, I wriggle over to her. That's called communication.

Some people think I'm not very big. But I really am. My mama calls me a big lump because I'm so heavy. She wraps me up in my wrap and ties it around her to carry me. I like that; I can see everything from there, and I help her do stuff like wash dishes. I help her grab the cupboard doors, and I make sure the water doesn't overflow in the sink. It's a lot more fun to be wrapped up and carried than sat in a boring old stroller.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment