Monday, October 4, 2010

Twenty-nine weeks six days

Hello world!

I have a really cool mat to play on in my bedroom. I crawl around and play with my toys on it. I also sleep in my bedroom now. I moved in there last week because of my yucky cold. My mama put a wet towel on the radiator to help me breathe at night, but she couldn't do it in the old bedroom. I kind of miss sleeping right next to my mama, but I like my own room a lot. But if I get too lonely, I can go back in with my parents.

My mama left me with my daddy all day for two days in a row. I really missed her the first day; I couldn't sleep at all! Me and dad were waiting at the window for mama to come home. But the second day my dad got me to sleep--he was really good.

I played at baby group today and there were two babies a little younger than me who had long hair--I really wanted to touch it, but every time I got close enough, my mama picked me up for a snuggle. My hair is getting a bit longer now. It's blond so it's hard to tell. I still have a couple long wisps on top from before it all fell out.

I'm getting really good at using the potty. Most times I have a pee in it when my mama puts me on it. Last week I did my first poo in it; mama got really excited, but it was no big deal. I poo all the time.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment