Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thirty-one weeks five days

Hello world!

I have a special sleeping bag for bedtime and it means I don't wake up cold in the middle of the night. I used to wake up without any covers on, even though I had them on when I went to sleep.

My daddy is getting good at putting me to sleep. At night, I have my dinner (I like to eat meat and vegetables), then me and mama and dad make music, and then it's bathtime. Sometimes I have a bath with my mama, and I have a nice long milky drink in there. Then dad gets me in my jammies and in bed. Otherwise I have my drink afterwards and go to bed. I usually wake up at 5.30 in the morning for breakfast, and then I go back to sleep till about 7.30 for second breakfast.

I think I might have a tooth almost through. I have this hard spot on my bottom gum, and I need to chew a lot. Good things to chew: fingers, toes, socks, toys, spoon, books, bed, mama.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment