Monday, October 25, 2010

Thirty-two weeks six days

Hello world!

The vacuum is pretty neat. It makes a dinosaur noise, just like me. I follow it around when it growls. The doggy does too.

I mostly have my new tooth. I think there's another one right next to it, but they're both kind of small. I was really upset when they were still in my gums, but now it's no big deal. I still need to chew lots, though.

I get to sit in my high chair and eat lunch and dinner. For lunch I get a piece of fruit or bread or something. I pick it up and eat it by myself and when I'm done I give it to the dog. For dinner, I use a spoon. My mama or dad loads it up.

Last week I woke up in the middle of the night because something was wrong. So I got to eat and get changed, and then I realized what it was: my snappi on my cloth undies was pinching me. I kept yelling: "I'm being pinched! No I don't want to eat! Stop cuddling me! Pick me back up and get this thing off!" I yelled for two hours before my parents understood what I was saying. Next time they should listen better.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment