Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thirty-three weeks five days

Hello world!

This is me climbing up my mama. I can totally walk by myself now! All I need is a me-sized piece of furniture, like the coffee table or couch. When we play downstairs, I like to zoom over to the coffee table and pull myself up. Then I walk along, holding it. It's so much fun!

Sometimes I fall and bump my head though. That's not fun. It's not fun at all. One time I did it and my mama laughed! I got so upset, so she gave me something to eat. Then she laughed again while I was eating, and I got upset again.

Me and mama walked to the library, and on the way back we saw some kids playing football (mama says it's also called soccer--weird name). It was so cool! I leaned forward in my stroller to watch them kicking the ball to each other. I want to do that.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment