Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thirty-four weeks five days

Hello world!

We went to the park and I got to play in the leaves with the dog. It was so much fun! Leaves taste great.

The last two nights I was so tired but kept waking up because of dumb fireworks going off. I got really upset: don't people know? I need to sleep!

I'm really good at pooing in the potty now. One time I did one and then got in my bath, but then I realized I wasn't done. So I finished it in the bath. I like to poo in the bath. It just floats away and I don't need to wipe. But for some reason all the water goes away really quickly and my bath is done.

Since I have two teeth now, I practice chewing my food. My dad gave me toast and marmite to chew: yummy. I also have omelette with mushroom or tomato, or I have cheese, or yogurt with strawberry jam. My mama asked me if I remember picking strawberries in the summer. I'm not sure...but I remember eating strawberry jam. Yum. I still think I don't like banana though.

My mama made me a new warm hat. I like to take it off.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment