Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thirty-five weeks four days

Hello world!

Dad lost all his hair while I was asleep. He doesn't look like my dad.

Me and my mama went shopping yesterday and it was so exciting I didn't sleep at all. Not even in the car. Then I got cranky and upset for the rest of the day. I don't like that. I like to have my normal routine, and know when to go to sleep and when to eat and when to play. On weekends my routine is a little messed up because my mama goes to work.

My routine is like this:
  1. Wake up and eat
  2. Get bum change and dressed
  3. Have a little snack then go for walk
  4. Come home and have a snack
  5. Play and bum change
  6. Sleep
  7. Wake up and eat and bum change
  8. Play and help mama with housework
  9. Snack and more play and bum change
  10. Sleep
  11. Wake up and eat and bum change
  12. Help cook dinner then eat it
  13. Play then bathtime
  14. Last snack then bedtime
Once a week we go to baby group in the morning. It's the best! It doesn't mess up the routine. I help with housework and cooking by not screaming. My mama says that's the best help in the world.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment