Monday, November 22, 2010

Thirty-six weeks six days

Hello world!

My new best trick is standing up in bed. When I go in bed, I see those bars and head straight for them. I throw my toys out of bed once I'm stood up. I'm really good at it.

My dad's home from work during the day today so we get to play. He kind of knows the routine. We were all going to go out and have some fun shopping except my mama has a bug in her tummy. I like bugs. I watched a bug crawling on the ground, and my mobile has bugs on it. I sing to them.

Me and mama took a video of us making music. Everyone can see it here. I play the piano and sing. Nowadays I sing all the time. Whenever I hear mama play piano, I sing along. It's different when it's on a CD. I don't feel it when I just listen to a CD; the piano makes my insides rumble. My mama says she used to play piano for me when I was still in her tummy. I'm not sure if I remember. I was only little then.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment