Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thirty-seven weeks five days

Hello world!

My nana and grandad came to see me. They brought their dog; he runs around like crazy, and he licked my hand. That's funny. I was going to spend the day with them without my parents, but then I didn't. I've never been apart from my parents before, so why start now?

Snow is cold to eat but I like it anyway. It's white and you eat it off the bench, not off the ground.

This week I got to sleep next to my mama at night, like I did when I was little. My nana and grandad were in my room. For some reason I kept waking up in the middle of the night. Then I realized I was in bed so I climbed up the bars to stand up and yell. I don't know why I had to yell; I just did. It took ages to get back to sleep, with all that yelling.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment