Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thirty-eight weeks four days

Hello world!

This is how I play in the snow. The snow got taller than me, so I stayed inside mostly. But I went outside a few times and also made a snow angel (my mama helped). I can't move very much in my snowsuit.

Don't pick my nose. I like it just fine the way it is.

There's so many cool things to play with in our house, but when my mama says "ah, ah, ah" then I know I shouldn't touch it. So I leave it alone till next time. She uses the same voice for the doggy, only she says "dog!" Then the doggy doesn't touch it.

But I like to touch the doggy. Sometimes I grab her foot, or her tail. She says "yip!" to me. Then I chase her, but she always gets away. I also like to play with the dog dishes. I eat dog food if I can get it.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment