Saturday, December 18, 2010

Forty weeks four days

Hello world!

I don't feel so good. It might be my teeth (definitely two coming), but it might be bugs. I cough and have snot, and it's hard to sleep. No good.

A little while ago I stayed with my friend Zak for the night. He's five years old and he lives across the street. His mama gave me dinner and a bath and I watched TV. I don't watch TV at my house because my mama thinks I'm too little. Then I went to bed. Mama said she would come and get me when I woke up in the morning. So I woke up at 2 in the morning, and she came and got me. Then I had a drink and a snuggle and I was tired again so I went back to sleep in my own room. I really liked staying at Zak's house. I go there to play during the day with mama sometimes.

I can walk almost by myself. I only need to hold on with one hand. My mama holds one hand and we walk all over the house. I grew too big for my shoes, but my next shoes aren't small enough yet. I better get some new ones.

It's really cold outside, and my snowsuit is almost too small. My mama said I'm not allowed to grow any more till spring. But I can't help it! So mama made me some long johns for my legs. They used to be my dad's woolly sweater. They're nice and toasty.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment