Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thirty-nine weeks four days

Hello world!

I have a new tooth coming through. It's nearly there; I hope it hurries up because I'm tired of waking up four times at night, even if I do get a snuggle. When I wake up, I have to stand up in bed. I can't explain. I just have to.

My other two teeth are right in the middle at the bottom, and the new one is on the left side at the top. My mama says I'm a little wolf baby with my sharp teethies. I can bite pieces of apple with my teeth.

I have my own library card so I check out books. There's a special shelf at the library just for babies. I got a book that has things to touch, like fur and fuzzies. I used my finger to touch, then I realized that some of my toys have cool textures too! I use my finger to touch all sorts of things now.

The snow all melted, mostly. Now I can go in my stroller again. Last week we walked in my sling. I kept taking off my mittens in the sling, then my hands got cold. My mama had a big stick for walking so we didn't fall on the ice.

We have a shiny tree in our house. I'm not supposed to touch it.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment