Sunday, December 26, 2010

Forty-one weeks five days

Hello world!

My mama says I've been out longer than I've been in. I was in for 39 weeks.

Yesterday was just like any other day, except my dad was at home with me and my mama, and I finally got to touch the boxes under the shiny tree. Then I played with some new toys and I had a nice long nap. For dinner we had pork, potatoes, green beans (I'm not sure if I like them but I eat them if they're mushed up with something else), and carrot mash. I ate tons. I also really like Christmas plum pudding but I didn't eat it yesterday. I got too full on dinner.

I have way too many toys. How can one person play with all these toys? I don't even like toys that much, unless I can eat them. Everyone got me toys, even people I never met.

When we go for a walk after breakfast, I wear socks and shoes, long johns and jeans, one undershirt and two overshirts, cardigan and coat, mittens and hat. Then I have three blankies and the stroller cover. I don't get quite so cold with all that on, except my nose. If we walk too far, my nose gets too cold and I yell until we get home.

I still have snot but not so much cough. I feel better.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment