Saturday, January 1, 2011

Forty-two weeks four days

Hello world!

I played with my cousin Grace. She's two years old. She called me "Baby" but my name is actually Franklin.

I'm mostly really good at going to sleep by myself, but sometimes I just can't do it. I lay in bed and yell, or stand up and yell. Even if I'm tired. And then when I wake up sometimes I like to lay in bed and talk or stand up and talk.

I can stand up by myself for a few seconds. And take a couple steps without falling. I really like walking around. My mama has to watch out, because if she walks near me, I reach out and grab her and walk around with her. I go where I want to go, too. She just has to follow.

I can play peekaboo. I duck down behind the coffee table, and my mama gets worried and says, "Where's Franklin?" Then I pop up and she's so surprised she says, "There he is!" It's so funny!

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment