Monday, January 24, 2011

Forty-five weeks six days

Hello World

Last week was the best week so far!

Mum and Dad were home all week so I got to hang out with both of them, and play whenever I wanted with whomever I wanted. I mostly played with Dad downstairs and on walks with the dog. I can call out to the dog on walks, so she knows where we are and doesn't get lost. I shout out "DOG!" and she comes back.

I played with Mum upstairs mostly, and read all her books and schoolwork to make sure she has done it right. Dad took me to Baby group again, and I played with Logan. He's an old boy, but he can't walk as well as I can. We read all the books on the racks together (then Dad put them all back) and then we played football together. We didn't have a goal or anything, but we practised our passing together for at least five minutes.

I can tell I'm getting older, because I've got even more teeth than I did last week. They sometimes stop me sleeping at night, but when I call out at 2.30 Dad is always there for a cuddle, or Mum is there for a snuggle, so that's okay. I think they would get bored if I wasn't here for them.

Love,

Franklin

(Dad helped me write this)

No comments:

Post a Comment