Sunday, January 9, 2011

Forty-three weeks five days

Hello world!

My mama is staying at the hospital. She's ok though. I like the nurses there. I run around the hall holding my mama's hand. I played peekaboo with a doctor. He has a beard just like my dad.

Me and dad are home together while my mama's not here. It's great! Only it means I mostly have my nap in the car. That's ok, though. When I wake up at night for milkies, my dad gives them to me in a cup, then I go back to sleep. This morning I couldn't get back to sleep in my big boy bed so my dad let me sleep snuggled up. I like that. It's cozy.

Sometimes I play games with the dog. One time she was hiding behind the chair and whenever I peeked over to look at her, she looked at me! It was so funny I kept doing it and nearly fell down laughing. Then sometimes the dog goes a little crazy and runs around in circles. One time me and mama chased after the dog when she was running. It was definitely the most hilarious thing ever. I have a great sense of humor.

Dad says he's going to take me to baby group tomorrow since my mama isn't here. I love baby group. I crawl and walk around and eat all kinds of toys and watch the other babies. I can really crawl now too. I got tired of army crawling, though I did it for a long time. Now I crawl on my hands and knees.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment