Monday, January 31, 2011

Forty-six weeks six days

Hello world!

I love dancing. Whenever I hear music I start to groove--even just my dad singing. Nobody taught me; I just know. Sometimes my mama hums to me when I have my milkies and I hum back. We have conversations, too. I know what I'm saying; I just wish I knew for sure what she's saying.

I'm tall enough to play the piano by myself now. I just have to reach up.

I sleep till 8 or 9 o'clock now. I don't even wake up once. I used to wake up at 5.30 AM for a snack and bum change, but not any more. I like to sleep.

One time my mama was reading her book on the sofa and and I walked behind it and hid from her. It was so funny I couldn't help giggling--she didn't even know I was there! Then she turned around and was so surprised to see me! I laughed and laughed.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment