Monday, January 17, 2011

Forty-four weeks six days

Hello World!

My Dad has been helping me with everything this week I mean EVERYTHING! He's been putting me to bed, getting me up, walking me, driving me, dressing me, undressing me, taking me to baby group each week, and even feeding me. How cool is that? I always thought that Mum was the only one who could do everything, but apparently I have two parents who can look after me.

So what have I learned this week that I hadn't learned last week? I can now say "Dog!", even though dad thinks I'm saying "Woof!", and I also know how fast I can fall asleep when I'm in the car. My toys and experiments I have around the living room are coming along nicely, and I can press some buttons and plungers to make some things spin, some things make music and blow balls in my face (I don't think this is funny, but it is funny when I make them hit Dad's face) and I also have a train that I can now control whenever I like.

I can also get my own food from the kitchen. It is very tasty, and it is in a silver bowl on the floor next to a big dish of water. It is in three delicious flavours, beef, chicken and rabbit. Dad gets jealous when he sees me eating my own food, and makes me spit it out, but then he replaces it with tasty food that I share with him which is almost as nice. Then, when we've finished, the dog is allowed in and she eats the rest of mine.

Love,

Franklin

(Dad helped me write this)

No comments:

Post a Comment