Thursday, July 12, 2012

Twenty eight months one week

Hello world!

My best words this week are "screw," "hubcap," "chicken," "dry," and "wet."  Chicken sounds like kitten, but when I mean kitten, I say "kitty."

I went to a farm to pick strawberries.  It was really muddy and I kept telling my mama, "wash strawberry" so I could eat them.  Then we saw some donkeys, goats, and ducks.  The donkeys followed right behind us;  I liked them.  When I see ducks jumping in the pond, I say, "splash!"

I showed my dad the broken mixer;  I said, "uh-oh."  He said, did you break it?  I said no.  He said, are you sure you didn't break it?  I said no.  He said, did mummy break it?  I told him, "mummy broke."  It was really me, though.  I knocked it off when I opened the microwave door.

I can fit inside the dryer.  I can also fit inside the cupboard but I'm not allowed.  My mama tells me, no shoes on the furniture.  I take off my shoes before I jump on the bed or the chair. 

I sit at the table now, on my own chair, just like grown ups.  I'm really good at it.  I know how to use a knife and fork and I don't spill very much.  Also my mama lets me chop up things with my knife when she chops up things.  I'm not allowed to touch my mama's knife though.  Today she made a sandwich for us and I said, "Franklin chop cheese."  I got to chop it then eat it. 

Love,

Franklin

1 comment: