Friday, July 6, 2012

Twenty seven months four weeks

Hello world!

My best words this week are "undies," "trousers," "street," and "bracelet."

Me and my mama found some cherries on trees when we were walking.  I picked some and my mama picked some.  I kept pointing to the ones I couldn't reach, saying "more cherries, please!"  I eat them whole, and just swallow the seed.  I don't eat the stem though.


Peas and carrots are really tasty.  They grow in our garden and I eat them.  Our chickens like cabbage but I don't like it much.  If my dinner has leaves in it, I like to pick them out.

One of my wheels was outside in the morning.  I picked it up and then I dropped it and shouted, "worms!"  My mama said it had slugs on it.  She let our chickens eat them.  Then the next day I opened up the chicken house and there was a bunch of earwigs there.  I yelled, "slugs!"  We brushed them off with a stick and the chickens ate them too. 

I told my mama I needed to pee and so we started to go upstairs.  Then I stopped and said, "no mama."  She said, do you want wee wee?  I said, "wee wee.  No mama."  She said, you want to wee wee by yourself?  I said, "okay" then I went upstairs and did it all by myself while my mama stayed downstairs.  I even poo by myself and then go find someone to wipe me.  Sometimes I don't even tell anyone.  I just go to the potty.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment