Thursday, June 28, 2012

Twenty seven months three weeks

Hello world!

My best words this week are "knee," "raining," "kitty," and "carrot."  I'm really good at counting two and three.  When I see two things, I say so, like "two bus!"  Three things, too.

My mama took me and our doggy on a walk, but then it started raining.  We ran over to some trees:  cherry trees!  I ate tons of cherries in the rain.  I eat the whole thing and just swallow the seed.  I just spit out the stem.

I washed the dishes while my mama made dinner.  I stood on my chair next to the sink and got the cloth and wiped them all really well.  My mama wouldn't let me wash the knife, though.  Then when I finished, we got a big towel and wiped the floor.

I'm better at staying in my room at night now.  I used to get up lots, but now I just get up once or twice, usually.  Sometimes my mama puts a gate in front of my door so I can't get out, but I don't mind much.  I also hardly ever wet my bed.  Wet bed is yucky. 

I helped my mama pull up carrots from the vegetable bed.  We washed them off and then I ate three.  They're really yummy.  I also helped plant more seeds.  We used a big fork and a big sieve.  I got to put them both away in the garage.

I really like to run around and kick a ball.  I tell my dad "football!" and we play together.  We kick it to each other and score goals.  My football is kind of flat, but it's really fun to kick and chase anyway.

At the library, I looked at books.  Then I saw a man go into the bathroom.  I said, "wee-wee!"  When he came out I said, "all done wee-wee!  Man wee-wee!"

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment