Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Twenty six months five weeks

Hello world!

My best words this week are "wheel," "ketchup," "outside," and "kiss." 

When it's bedtime I still like to get out of bed, open the door, and find my parents.  I can do it for a whole hour.  Maybe I'll never stop next time;  it's so much fun.  Sometimes I do it at naptime too.

I love smoothies.  I eat them with a spoon and then drink them.  They're the best.  I also like ham, raisins, bananas, carrots, and cheese;  and every day I want to eat crackers.  I just love crackers.

I went with my mama and we got our tire changed at the garage.  There was a mechanic with a loud drill that took it off and put on a new one.  I really liked it a lot;  now, I fix the tire on my cars too.  I fix it on my big car that I drive, and on my little cars inside.  Today I saw a man changing his tire and I said, "Wheel!  Fix it!"  and I pointed and made a circle with my finger. 

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment