Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Twenty seven months two weeks

Hello world!

My best words this week are "in," "shut," "hug," and "back."  When I dropped my penny and couldn't find it, I said, "Where money go?"  When I see something I don't know or don't remember, I ask my mama to say the word.  Then I say it. 

I have a chair my size;  I use it like a stepladder.  If I need to reach something in the kitchen, I bring my chair in and stand on it.  Then I can reach the counters.  I can reach all sorts of things.  Nobody showed me;  I worked it out myself.

I lifted up the chicken fence so the chickens could get out.  I told my mama, "bok-bok out" and she picked them up and put them in.  It was so funny I did it again.   Now there's a brick in the way and I can't lift it up.

I also worked out how to draw on the walls all by myself.  I made a big drawing and I want to draw more.  My mama says I'm not allowed, but I think I might anyway.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment