Thursday, June 14, 2012

Twenty seven months one week

Hello world!

My best words this week are "hand," "stuck," "chair," "wash," and "sit."  Sit sounds like seat but they mean the same thing.  I said to my mama, "mama sit daddy seat."  I meant she should sit in her chair, not dad's chair.  I also tell the doggy to sit.  I think she doesn't hear me very well, though.

Today I helped my mama pull weeds in the front.  She moved the gate on the driveway, then I moved it some more.  I even closed it;  I never knew it could close!  I got to play on the pavement outside and scuff up the gravel next door.  I also got to play with the trailer at our neighbour's house.  I think I want to play out front all the time.

I also got to play with our chickens for a whole hour today.  I asked my mama, "Bok-bok in, please."  So she let me go in their fence.  Then she dug weeds while I got to follow the chickens and talk to them.  I love our chickens.

I'm really good at saying "please" and "thank you."  I almost always say please when I ask for something, like "up, please" or "more, please."  Then when I give something to someone I say, "thank you."

Once my dad dropped something and yelled a word.  I yelled it too.  I liked it so much I yelled it all the time.  Sometimes I still yell it:  "bugga bugga bugga!"


Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment