Friday, June 1, 2012

Twenty six months four weeks

Hello world!

My best words this week are "bucket," "dump truck," "horse," and "sheep."  I really like to watch Arthur on my dad's computer.  I call him "Saucer." 

Okay means yes.  When my mama asks do you want a cracker, I say okay.  When she asks do you have a cracker in your pocket, I say okay.  When we're ready to go, she says okay and I say Ooooh Kaaay!  It's a great word;  I say it all the time.

When I get too tired to walk, I ask my mama for a ride.  She tells me to hang on, monkey.  So I make monkey noises and hang on.  I ride on her back and it's fun.  But if something exciting happens, I wriggle down so I can be part of it.

When Izanah went away, I told my mama, "Bye bye Nana.  All gone Nana.  Nana go home."  I asked my mama where she went:  "Nana is?"  I wanted her to stay with us forever. 

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment