Friday, July 20, 2012

Twenty eight months two weeks

Hello world!

This week my best words are "big," "funny," "stop," "bubbles," and "chocolate."  When I ask for something my mama says, what do you say?  Then I say "pleasethankyou" really fast.

My mama plays piano and sings.  My dad does it too.  So do I.  I can sit on the seat and play and sing all by myself.  I make up my own songs.

My push cart broke when I slammed it against the floor.  My little car did too;  its wheels came off when I pulled them hard.  But I'm not worried.  My dad can fix it.  I saw a broken fence when we were walking and I told my mama, "broke.  Dad fix it."  My dad can fix anything.

I pretended to go to sleep on the rug downstairs.  I said, "sleepy" and then I laid down and sucked my fingers.  Then I said, "kiss!" because you have to have a kiss before you go to bed.  My mama gave me a kiss.  Then I told her, "no shoes on bed" and I took my shoes off.  It was fun.  Then I said, "blanket too" and got the blanket out of the laundry basket to cover me.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment