Thursday, July 26, 2012

Twenty eight months three weeks

Hello world!

My best words this week are "home," "too," "coot," "muffin," and "mud."  Coots are like ducks, but black.  I watch them swimming;  I really like the babies.  I say, "baby coots."

There weren't very many puddles on my walk today.  I just splashed in one, but it was full of mud;  I yelled, "Franklin muddy feet!  Franklin muddy shoes!"  My mama had to help me out because I was stuck in the mud.  Then on the way home, I sang a song that went like this:
"Muddy, muddy muddy.
Franklin muddy muddy."


I like to play a trick on my mama when I go in the chicken fence.  I open their house and say, "Eggs!" even when there's no eggs.  When there are eggs, I get to carry one to the house, and then someone puts it in the fridge. 

When I get tired before my nap, I ask my mama to carry me upstairs like a baby.  She carries me and says, you were such a cute baby.  I like to pretend to be a baby while I get carried upstairs.  Then when I'm in my room, I just lay down and go to sleep.  Naptime is the best.

A few days ago I woke up in the morning and went poo in my potty by myself.  Then I just left my jammies off and got in mama's bed while she was asleep.  When she woke up I had to help her change the sheet.

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment