Thursday, August 2, 2012

Twenty eight months four weeks

Hello world!

My best words this week are "crocodile," "elephant," "phone," "nice," and "computer."  Our dog got lost again and I said to my mama, "find dog."  My mama said, where is she?  I said, "don't know" and I shrugged my shoulders.

My mama found raspberries on our walk.  I love to pick them and eat them.  Then I got stung by a nettle and my mama showed me a leaf to make it feel better.  I rubbed it on the sting.  I rubbed it on my mama's sting too. 

I still like to get up from bed at bedtime, but only for a little while now.  I really like to get up and see my dad before he goes to work, though.  My dad was home one morning and I was so happy I got to get in bed with him and my mama and get a big snuggle and back rub.  I told him, "hug!  back!"  He put his arm around me and then rubbed my back. 

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment