Thursday, August 16, 2012

Twenty nine months two weeks

Hello world!

This week my best words are "butterfly," "dragonfly," "bubbles," "see," "needle," and "juicy."  When we were walking on the street, I told my mama, "see more bus.  See more double decker."  I really like buses, especially double deckers.  I also told her later, "watch Pooh bear."  My dad watched Pooh and Tigger with me two weeks ago and I want to watch them again.

I really like singing, and I make up my own songs, but I also like to hear my favourite songs.  I sometimes tell my mama, "sing Arthur song" or "sing Sheep song."  The Sheep song is Shaun the Sheep.  I like him a lot. 

On our walk, I hold my mama's hand when we cross the street.  But after we cross, I ask, "run?" and if my mama says yes, I run off yelling things like, "oh-we-oh-we-oh!"  and "ruh-ruh-ruh!"  Then I stop and wait for my mama at the street.  There's some places where I can walk on top of a wall, or poke my fingers into knot holes in fences, or squeeze behind posts.  I know all the best places. 

Love,

Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment